Grapes and raisins may seem like a healthy treat for our furry friends, but the truth is they can be highly toxic to dogs. While humans reap many benefits from consuming grapes, including antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and resveratrol, dogs can suffer from serious health problems, even death, after eating just a few. But why are grapes so dangerous to our pups?\nAccording to a recent study in the Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, tartaric acid, which is found in grapes, tamarinds, and cream of tartar, may be the culprit. After dogs ate tamarinds or cream of tartar, they showed symptoms of kidney failure and other issues similar to those seen in dogs poisoned by grapes or raisins. In severe cases, the dogs had to be euthanized.\nIt's important to note that not all dogs react the same way to grapes, and some can even eat them without any problems. However, to err on the side of caution, it's best to avoid giving grapes and raisins to your dog. Instead, opt for safe and all-natural dog treats like our brand offers.\nIn conclusion, while grapes may seem like a healthy treat for our pups, they can be dangerous. So to keep your furry friend safe, stick to all-natural dog treats and steer clear of grapes and raisins.